Thursday, March 20, 2014

Wild Pineapple Grill and Coffee - On the corner of Howard and 13th St SE (north of Mission) in Salem, OR

I never paid any attention to this place because it looks like a budget coffee shop and I don't drink coffee. Then a coworker recommended their Kalua Pork to me so I gave it a try.

They have a rotating menu that offers different items on different days. I found their prices very reasonable and the Kalua Pork Rice Bowl filled me up. I'm a rice lover so I appreciate the difference between high quality and low quality rice. The rice in the Kalua Pork Rice Bowl was great - dense but fluffy. The pork was tender, sweet, and savory, not a ton of salt (which I appreciated).

I recommend this place. I will be going back to try the Poke!

Yelp

Wild Pineapple Grill on Urbanspoon






No comments:

Post a Comment